Sunday, January 30, 2011
Meet Caleigh! This little precious gem is 3 week old. She could not wait to make her grand appearance and arrived a few weeks early. We had originally scheduled this session as a maternity session but Caleigh had other plans. She is an angel baby! Thanks Krista for bringing her in! It was a pleasure!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
18 Month's Old
A precious little flower
that is in constant bloom
I watch as yet another milestone
around the corner looms.
It seems like only yesterday
...that we shared a breath
but now it seems like tomorrow
you will leave and I'll be left.
A tiny little angel
that always is in flight
as soon as you came into my life
you brought me so much light.
Your beauty is so stunning
your smile makes me melt
I'm so proud to be your mommy
It's the best I've ever felt.
Oh perfect little princess
with you I'm so in love
every night before I dream
I thank the lord above.
How did I get so lucky
to have as sweet of a gift as you
If ever you should need me
there's nothing I wouldn't do.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Meet little Aidan. He is one adorable little guy!! I had the pleasure of doing his one month portraits. Mom was hoping for some smile's but he wasn't feeling too much like a model and wasn't in to having his photo's taken. We did manage to get quite a few "keepers" :)!
Monday, January 24, 2011
I had an awesome time spending the afternoon doing Gina and Travis's engagement session. We had so many great laughs. I do believe Travis has now mastered his serious face smile! Their love shines through in their photographs. Thanks guys for such awesome memories!
It was great to see Miss Lily May again! I had the pleasure of doing her 6 month portraits back in the summer. She just celebrated her first birthday! I can't believe all my sweet babies are growing up on me. She brought along her adorable big brother Michael. He is the BEST! He is a camera ham. Thanks Destinie for bringing some sunshine to my day!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Senior Reps Needed
I am looking for High School Senior Reps to join my 2011/2012 Street Team. Senior Reps are high school students who represent Crystal Brisco Photography in exchange for credits toward the cost of their own senior pictures.
It is possible for a rep to save hundreds of dollars on the cost of their own senior portraits by referring their friends and classmates to me for senior portraits.
To be a Rep for CBP you must:
1. be in the class of 2012
2. are outgoing and well-connected at your school
3. have TONS of friends on MySpace and Facebook
4. are responsible and get good grades
Here’s what we need you to do as a Senior Rep:
1. Complete a complimentary 30 minute session in the month of March or April
2. Constantly tell your junior classmates about CBP and how great I am J.
3. Give your rep cards to every junior at your school (or as many as you can).
4. Post several of your rep pics on your MySpace or Facebook account.
5. Represent me in a positive manner.
Here’s what I do for you:
1. Provide a FREE 30 minute session at a pre determined location
2. Design, print and provide you with rep cards to hand out to as many juniors as you can
3. Give you 10 digital files to post on your favorite social networking site
4. Do a 2 hour session for your “actual” senior shoot during the summer or fall
* You pay full price for your session, BUT you get the entire session on a cd with print release.
5. You get $20 credit toward your own senior session/prints or products for every person that gives us your rep card when they book their session with me.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, school, grade point average, interests, and a picture.
If selected, we’ll contact you and your parents (we need to have their permission) and schedule your mini-session for March or April.
Feel free to pass this information along to any senior, parent, grandparent, teacher, guidance counselor, etc. you may know.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Meet sweet little Sophia! Isn't she a DOLL baby?!?! She is also a contestant in the Snow Day Contest! This little 8 week old sweetheart did amazing in her session. Thanks Jennifer for sharing your precious angel with me!